Have you ever thought about starting your own white label business and selling online?
It’s easier than you think – if you put in some work.
So …what is a white label? It’s a product or service produced by one company and rebranded and packaged by many other companies as their own. Here’s how to do it.
- Research the market – identify trending products and those that you think can sell. It’s best to select several white label products in a single category e.g. cosmetics, toys, electronics, clothes. Amazon and other platforms provide online tools to help you check the sales history of the items you have selected. Unless you plan to drop ship, your need to consider your storage requirements, and your ability to pack and deliver the products to your customers.
- Identify a reliable white label supplier and ensure you understand their terms and conditions, contract arrangements, payments, minimum order requirements, shipping details etc.
- Create and build your unique brand eg. a website, trademarks, logos, domain names, packaging, etc. This is crucial as your brand is what differentiates your products from others.
- Choose your sales platform(s) eg. your website, Amazon, Shopify, Alibaba etc. or a combination.
- Develop your marketing and advertising strategy – this is how you attract customers
- Order your first batch of products and start promoting.
Remember – to be successfully and differentiate your product, branding and marketing are essential.
INNOVIC can assist you with branding and more. Call us on (03) 8060 3504. Zoom and telephone consultations available. Interstate clients welcome.