Does a corporate want your new product, service or solution? You may be surprised….
Many large companies now look to their customers, supply chains and the wider community to identify and help develop new products and services or to help them solve specific problems.
The models may differ, but some of the most popular tools are open innovation portals, and websites that facilitate collaboration, crowd sourcing, innovation challenges, global competitions and pitches.
Companies who are looking for ideas include:
- Lego – https://ideas.lego.com/dashboard
- Dell’s idea storm – http://www.co-society.com/ideastorm-dell-case-reborn-co-innovation-customers/
- Shell – http://www.shell.com/energy-and-innovation/innovating-together/share-your-idea.html#iframe=L2Zvcm1zL3NoYXJleW91cmlkZWE=
- Unilever – https://www.unilever.com/about/innovation/open-innovation/
- Campbell’s http://www.campbellideas.com/
Ensure you read the fine print and are aware of any IP issues before signing up.