A practical seminar on innovative business ideas, commercialisation and intellectual property.
This event is part of Melbourne Knowledge Week, 1 – 7 May 17.
When: 2nd May 2017 12.30pm to 2.00pm (inc. light refreshments)
Where: Griffith Hack, Level 10, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne
Ideas & Implementation (Richard Milne, INNOVIC)
- What makes a business idea commercially viable
- Idea validation
- The implementation process
- Commercialisation pathways and costs
- Case studies and strategies for success
Intellectual Property (Nick Hunter, Griffith Hack)
- IP – the various types of protection and their value
- The use and misuse of IP
- How to avoid legal IP problems
- IP strategies
Come along to this FREE seminar.